Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Security > Job For Security Guard(Male/Female) at Red Eye Security Limited, 17th April, 2019
Job For Security Guard(Male/Female) at Red Eye Security Limited, 17th April, 2019
Apr 17, 2019, 1:25 PM
Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Male and Female Security Guard Location: Lagos Hour of Duty: One day on, One day off Job Descriptions
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
- Applicants should reside around (Ojota, Ketu, Mile 12, Berger, Ogudu, Ikeja, Anthony, Maryland) and its environs.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts