Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job For Senior Automation Specialist at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited, 21st June, 2019
Job For Senior Automation Specialist at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited, 21st June, 2019
Jun 21, 2019, 11:00 PM
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is a foremost engineering consulting company in Nigeria rendering the following services in the power sector: Hands-on Technical Training, Power Projects and Consulting Services, Technical Recruitment and Outsourcing Services, Procurement and Supply of Power Equipment and Facilities Management Services to the Power Sector. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Senior Automation Specialist Location: Lagos Summary of Job Function
- Job involves impacting technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled personnel from the engineering sector in the area of automation and process control, via the use of modern training aids, software, simulator and hands-on equipment.
- Implementation of calibration training and projects
- Sourcing for instrumentation and process control projects e.g procurements, installation, repair, upgrades etc
- Developing/updating new instrumentation and process control courses
- Building, installing automation & process trainers as well as software to facilitate training programmes.
- Must be a graduate with over 1 years experience in Automation, Instrumentation/process Engineering
- B.Sc/BEng./BTech./HND in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
- Upwards 3 years hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation skills
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers
- Must be skilled in practical/ field experience with direct applications of relevant software
- Readiness to travel for in-plant trainings
- Ability to carry out industrial automation installation projects.
- Ability to facilitate to pass across previous experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts