Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Job For Warehouse Officer at Saro Agro Allied Limited, 12th July, 2019
Job For Warehouse Officer at Saro Agro Allied Limited, 12th July, 2019
Jul 12, 2019, 5:10 PM
Saro Agro-Allied has over two- decades experience in Exporting Agricultural commodities and have pioneered organic Cocoa Certification sustainability programmes with leading certification bodies closely working with farmers and other key stakeholders. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Warehouse Officer Location: Lagos Job Summary
- Warehouse Officer works with other warehouse workers to receive and record new stock as it comes in, and move stock onto trucks or store shelves as needed.
- To oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities.
- Inspection of trucks/documents before Loading
- Monitor all loading up country
- Ensure stock are loaded on FIFO basis always.
- Issuing of waybill for Loaded trucks
- Updating of Stockcards after loading
- Ensure stacking height are maintained and that all products are on pallet.
- Ensure that the warehouse is kept clean at all times
- Ensure Safety measures are Adhere to
- Monitor Labour activities at the warehouse
- Inspection of container
- Monitoring of Offloading/Trans loading
- Raising of GRN for each container
- Updating of Container register
- Raising of GRN for goods received
- Updating of stock card.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Required Age: 25 - 35 years
- Minimum of an OND
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Effective communication Abilities
- Proven Integrity
- High Numeracy Skills
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Must be a computer literate.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts