Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job For Graduate Industrial Training Student at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
Job For Graduate Industrial Training Student at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
Jul 3, 2018, 6:38 PM
Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is an organization providing unrivalled quality and array of promotional gift items to its corporate clients. In order to continue to excel as a market leader, Greenswealth is looking for young and dynamic talent to fill the position below: Job Title: Industrial Training Student Location: Lagos Job Description
- We are looking for young and dynamic IT (Industrial Training) student to fill the role of Digital Marketing.
- E-mail marketing
- Preparing short videos needed to ensure an advert is done.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Checking the quantity of goods in display and in stock.
- Researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvement.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the Head of Marketing and Business Development.
- Understanding the client’s requirements and then assisting in customizing the product as per their needs.
- Maintaining relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website as well as Website maintenance.
- Content writing and marketing.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company to ensure Sales Drive.
- Planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Uploading items on the website and social media platforms.
- Providing accurate reports analysis to the company management to demonstrate effective return on investment.
- HND or B.Sc. Computer Science from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 0-1 year work experience in a similar role
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts