Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Job for a HVAC Engineer in an Oil and Gas Company
Job for a HVAC Engineer in an Oil and Gas Company
Jan 31, 2018, 6:36 AM
Rovedana Limited - Our client is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. They have several years’ experience in Oil and Gas, Instrumentation and Electrical, General support and Training. With one of the best training centres in Africa solidly producing outstanding personnel over the last several years. They’ve been identified as the only Nigerian company capable of certain simulation training in Yokagawa and DCS systems. We are currently in search of candidates with solid experience in the oil and gas industry to handle some of their key projects within the capacity below: Job Title: HVAC Engineer Location: Lagos Job Description
- Overhaul and maintenance of HVAC centralized and unit systems, P&ID’s
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- An ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Handles physical measurements such as Ohm, testa, ampere, farad and volt.
- Process knowledge of oil treatment, gas treatment and heating.
- B.Eng, B.Sc HND in HVAC, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
- Must be conversant with the necessary tools as it relates to any of applicants’ areas of specialization as mentioned above
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- Minimum of 2 years to 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas production facilities especially in a reputable oil service company or an Oil and Gas company handling and maintaining HVAC centralised systems.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts