Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Job in Warri, Delta State at Lily Hospitals Limited for a Facility Manager
Job in Warri, Delta State at Lily Hospitals Limited for a Facility Manager
Jun 2, 2017, 11:22 AM
Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the most prosperous hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Facility Manager Location: Warri, Delta State. Type: Full Time Job Category: Middle Level Management Job Summary
- This role is responsible for the maintenance, sustenance and security of all facilities within the organization.
- The role is responsible for organizing, controlling and coordinating the operational management of all buildings and machinery assets within the organization to create a safe and productive work environment for users.
- Operations Management
- Financial forecasting and budgeting of the facility needs of the organization.
- Property acquisition and or disposal upon depreciation in value.
- Advise management on energy consumption and energy saving measures.
- Coordinate waste disposal and management of general and medical waste.
- Grounds Keeping & Health and Safety
- Ensure that all buildings within the premises meet government regulations on health and safety, fire hazard and other regulatory compliance requirements.
- Coordinate and oversee the cleaning of the facilities and ensure it meets preset standards.
- Coordinate the catering and car parking facilities within the organizations premises.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring renovation work on existing facilities within the organization.
- Manage the lease agreement on any property acquired by the organization in other locations.
- Manage the allocation of space within the buildings in the corporate premises.
- Coordinating Building Maintenance Activities.
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc. in Facilities Management, Building Technology, Building Service Engineering, Project Management or any related degree.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and people management skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and solving, project management skills
- Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
- Possess high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 5 to 7 years relevant work experience preferably in the Health sector.
- Membership of the International Facility Managers Association (IFMA) Nigerian Chapter would be an added advantage.
- Excellent customers service skills.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts