Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Job for an Instrumentation and Control Engineer in an Energy Solutions Company in Lagos
Job for an Instrumentation and Control Engineer in an Energy Solutions Company in Lagos
Jan 8, 2019, 7:40 PM
Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited - Our client provides energy solutions by harnessing the latest energy technology to deliver innovative solutions that improve organization's bottom line. They provide solutions which include solar technology, energy storage systems, and traditional grid networks for the telecommunications, manufacturing, and commercial business sectors. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Instrumentation and Control Engineer Location: Lagos Job Description
- Provide onsite technical direction on electrical systems, protection system checks and system tests during startup, commissioning and maintenance on customer-owned power generation and industrial facilities (power generation includes customer-owned utilities, industrial power plants and nuclear power plants utilizing gas and steam turbines; Industrial facilities include power generation, marine, petrochemical, paper, steel, automotive and transportation industries).
- Commissioning of project systems, assist with compilation, sign-off and handover of certification packs to platform operations team.
- Troubleshoot and provide routine maintenance checkout for a wide range of equipment(ABB, Schneider Electric, GE, Comap, DSE)
- Prepare timely and accurate technical reports for customer records and a reference for future outages
- Troubleshoot electrical operations and maintenance problemsin the steam and/or gas turbine technologies
- Installation operation, maintenance & repairs of LV, Transformers, Isolators, Breakers, synchronization panel, ATS & AMF panel, Distribution Panel, HV, Switchgear, Electricity Distribution.
- Prepare job-planning documents that define the electrical system scope of outage
- Maintain strong safety mindset to assure the executed work reflects the technical requirements within safety standards.
- Work with team leader to ensure that all commissioned related works for the facilities are in accordance with project specifications and making sure they are maintained in order to safeguard technical integrity.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience.
- B.Eng in an Engineering related field.
- Technical Management
- Technical Understanding
- Developing Standards
- Management Proficiency
- Managing Processes
- Product Knowledge.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts