Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Job For Mechanical Engineer at Mosra Enerji Limited, 27th September, 2018
Job For Mechanical Engineer at Mosra Enerji Limited, 27th September, 2018
Sep 27, 2018, 3:04 PM
Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer Location: Abuja Duties
- Quality assurance of repair and service companies
- Will be involved in engineering and will be expected to press ahead with efforts to optimize existing solutions.
- Support of the machine-technical management
- Coordination of the repairs of machines and production plants as well as link between spare parts logistics and workshop.
- Coordination between the machine control center and the workshop
- Damage reports / - Warranty damage, economic consideration of individual devices / repairs
- Administrative tasks / repair and service plans
- Implementation of HSE requirements
- Should have a strong technical background with well-developed negotiating skills?
- Should be able to combine entrepreneurial spirit with integrity, determination, and a commitment to excellence and have the ability to drive our business forward.
- Evaluates mechanical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of mechanical and materials.
- A minimum of B.Sc./B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering with COREN registration.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of 5-10 years’ relevance experience.
- Hands on experience in Installation & Repairs of Asphalt & Crushing plants will be an added advantage.
- Should have experience of leading a maintenance team
- Bidding/tendering experience will be an added advantage.
- Energetic, proactive, and problem-solving approach, together with a keen sense of responsibility and ownership. Open, communicative and flexible personality seeing advantages of working cross departmental. Attention to Detail, Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the e-mail e.g. “Mechanical Engineer”.
Application Deadline 11th October, 2018.
Note: Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts