Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job For NYSC Corp Member at Halogen Security Company Limited, 17th January, 2019
Job For NYSC Corp Member at Halogen Security Company Limited, 17th January, 2019
Jan 17, 2019, 10:16 AM
Halogen Security Company Limited was incorporated in July 1992 as a Private Limited Liability Company and granted license to operate in November of the same year to fill-in for yawning gap in quality security guard service in Nigeria. The company started business immediately and showed from inception that it was poised to revolutionize security services in the country, which has resulted in making us the leading security services provider in the nation. We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: NYSC Corp Member Location: Lagos Job Description
- We seek to recruit Corpers' who are presently serving for employment within the period of their NYSC;
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager,
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Power point.
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- B.Sc/HND in Mass communication, Business Administration /Mgt, Public Admin or any related discipline.
- No experience required
- Experience in an executive support role is an added advantage
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts