Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Religion > Job for an NYSC Graphics Designer in Akure, Ondo State
Job for an NYSC Graphics Designer in Akure, Ondo State
Sep 30, 2017, 7:40 PM
Newoil Bible Christian Assembly, is a religious institution Our Vision, Mission & Dreams @ NEWOIL, is to raise a BETTER U, a FULFILLED U, an ACCOMPLISHED U. We will help you to discover, recover Destiny and empower+equip you for Destiny fulfillment. We are sent to HELP Destinies Fulfilled! It's not about MEMBERSHIP, it's about FULFILLMENT! Job Title NYSC Graphics Designer Location Akure, Ondo State Job Description and Responsibilities
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites developing interactive design; commissioning illustrators and photographers; working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD); proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work; contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief; demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout working on layouts and artworking pages ready for print;
- keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, etc
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts