Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Job Openings at Jenny-Glo Hospitals
Job Openings at Jenny-Glo Hospitals
Apr 25, 2019, 1:03 PM
Jenny-Glo Hospitals is a Medical & Endoscopic surgery center, located at Plot 33 CBN Housing Estate, Apo, Abuja. We run a 24 Hour Hospital service and we carry out Gynaecological and General Surgical operation procedures. We are offering the opportunity for you to be part of our patient-focused & high achieving practice. We would be delighted to receive your applications. We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Medical Doctor (Family Medical Physician) Location: Abuja Requirements
- We are looking for a candidate with at least 3 years of experience in a Primary Care Physician role inclusive of their residency
- Experience providing primary care and diagnostic services in a clinical setting.
- Experience prescribing appropriate medications, treatments and health regimens to treat patient health issues.
- Experience collaborating with specialists to explore patient health conditions and diagnose health issues.
- Experience working in a team of healthcare professionals and collaborating with them to ensure positive, effective patient experiences with our organization.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- We are Seeking for a dynamic, organized, detailed team member to plan, execute and provide follow up reporting on regional community outreach and engagement efforts and events.
- Candidate will interact with community partners, team members, physicians and regional/system leaders, promote and schedule employee volunteer opportunities and be the onsite lead for off-campus events throughout the year.
- The ideal associate is able to work both collaboratively and autonomously to manage multiple outreach opportunities across multiple IU Health suburban region communities.
- Seeking a high-energy team member with strong interpersonal communication skills to drive creative engagement at existing and new events/venues. Some evenings and weekends maybe required
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts