Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Job Openings at OTENS Farm, 26th April, 2019
Job Openings at OTENS Farm, 26th April, 2019
Apr 26, 2019, 12:22 PM
OTENS Farm is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor Location: LagosJob Description
- Otensfarmltd is currently in need of supervisor that is smart and hard working to take up the above postion.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; conducting training; implementing enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
- Completes operations by developing schedules; assigning and monitoring work; gathering resources; implementing productivity standards; resolving operations problems; maintaining reference manuals; implementing new procedures.
- Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information; scheduling expenditures; monitoring variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Tracking Budget Expenses, Supervision, Quality Management, Safety Management, Staffing, Delegation, Performance Management, Organization, Foster Teamwork, Self-Development, Giving Feedback
- Qualified applicant must be lagos State resident
Job Title: Business Analyst Location: Lagos Job DescriptionHow to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Determines employee benefit practices by benchmarking best practices; researching industry and employment trends; tracking legislation and estimating impact.
- Determines employee benefit interests by conducting employee surveys; forming focus groups; analyzing responses.
- Recommends employee benefit programs by examining, evaluating, and optimizing employee understanding, acceptance, and interests, costs, regulatory requirements, and competitive advantage.
- Evaluates proposed employee benefit contracts by studying provisions; estimating impact.
- Explains employee benefits by conducting meetings; preparing written and graphic announcements and explanations; responding to requests.
- Provides management planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing employee benefit data and trends.
- Maintains employee confidence by keeping benefit information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Compensation and Wage Structure, Benefits Administration, Quality Management, Confidentiality, Developing Standards, Retaining Employees and Orienting Employees.
- Applicants must reside in Lagos State.
Application Deadline 3th May, 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts