Job Openings at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Apr 16, 2021, 7:57 PM
Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Administrator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Logistics Administrator to help run our warehouse efficiently and according to safety guidelines.
- Logistics Administrator responsibilities include supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and understand the order fulfillment cycle.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our customers receive the right orders on time.
- Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading)
- Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery
- Schedule shifts for our drivers and warehouse staff
- Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers
- Oversee the levels of our warehouse stock and place orders as needed
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
- BSc in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years Work experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator or similar role
- Knowledge of logistics software or transport management systems
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Must be Computer and IT Savvy
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Good communication skills
- Prefarable male
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Must have 5years Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification (ICAN,CPA or CMA) is a plus
- Female Preferrably
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candiates should forward their Cover Letter and CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the job tittle as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021