Job Openings for Business Development Managers at the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Apr 2, 2017, 11:22 AM
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global
body for professional accountants. We are a 'not for profit'
organisation that offers qualifications and sets examinations to enable
individuals to access the accountancy profession. ACCA monitors its
accountants in all
sectors and in all countries to enable them to reach a
high level of competency and experience, creating the best accountants
to deliver organisational growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced strategic Business Development Manager to join our team in Lagos.
- As a Business Development Manager you will identify, develop and
manage relationships with employers, universities and tuition providers
within Lagos in order to deliver on membership and student growth.
- Reporting to the Market Head, you will be responsible for
building relationships with key influencers for the benefit of ACCA's
global position and further enhancing ACCA's reputation in the Northern
- Contributing to growth through delivery of ACCA's global employer strategy in the Northern part of Nigeria
- Targeting employers across the various sectors in the region in
the corporate, practice and public sectors, encouraging them to
recognize and adopt ACCA as the professional accountancy partner of
- Participating in and contributing to the regional functional groups in relation to business development and account management
- Developing key relationships with universities and higher
education institutions, identifying opportunities for the alignment of
their syllabi with ACCA's to maximise opportunities for exemption
accreditation and encouraging them to provide tuition towards the ACCA
Qualification, where possible
- Identifying, engaging and guiding high schools capable of incorporating the FIA qualification into their curriculum
- Supporting effective key account management with employers, that clearly differentiates ACCA from its competitors
- Identifying, managing and developing ALPs from existing tuition providers
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with key employers
through face-to-face visits and other relevant communication channels
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to engage with local stakeholders at the most senior levels
- Networking and relationship building skills with the ability to
present ACCA appropriately and influence diverse key stakeholders
- Able to work independently, contributing to team goals
- A Degree with a proven track record in business development
- Strong commercial awareness, preferably in the education field
- Demonstrable numerate and analytical skills to prepare, interpret and present performance reports credibly
- Fluent English essential with the ability to communicate in Hausa being advantageous
- Weekend work may be required during peak periods.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 14th April, 2017.