Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Pharmaceutical > Job For Quality Assurance Officer(Entry-Level) In A Renowned Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company
Job For Quality Assurance Officer(Entry-Level) In A Renowned Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company
Aug 6, 2018, 1:12 PM
Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a Pharmaceutical manufacturing organization, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer Job Ref: QA-Ota Location: Ota, Ogun Job Summary
- The job holder will be involved in a variety of Quality control and assurance task.
- You may carry out measuring, recording and analysing of products as part of a team.
- Your job is to provide all the required support to enable the quality assurance team function effectively, while adhering to correct procedures minding the Health Safety Environmental guidelines.
- Monitor overall production performance with regard to quality and compliance with design and specification requirements.
- Note and report on work that does not meet requirements to line manager.
- Work with senior managers to identify approaches and methods to improve overall quality.
- Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity.
- Maintain, test and troubleshoot all instrumentation devices.
- Attempt repairs on broken or damaged products to determine the best way to scale those repairs.
- Test a certain percentage of all products based on industry standards.
- Report problems or concerns to senior management immediately.
- Any other task assigned by line manager.
- Inspect completed work and/or work in progress to determine whether the work meets specifications and plan requirements.
- National Diploma (OND only) in Science Laboratory Technology.
- Age bracket should be between 23 - 35 years.
- A minimum of one year related experience as a Quality Assurance/Control Officer.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com Using 'QA-OTA' as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 24th August, 2018.
- Only experienced OND candidates will be considered for interviews.
- Ideal candidates must resides in Sango Ota or it’s immediate environs
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts