Job Recruitment at Padron Consulting Limited
Apr 7, 2020, 12:02 AM
Padron Consulting Limited is a management consulting company that provides market entry support to foreign companies that seek to enter the Nigerian market. This involves company registration compliance, distribution channel management, warehousing, logistics planning and management, Negotiation and meeting representation, marketing of clients goods and services, property development, and acquiring of office space/residential properties on behalf of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable sales people.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "BDM" as subject of the mail.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
- We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and dependable Digital Marketing intern to join our team
- Your work will include developing, growing, and expanding our marketing channels through social media outreach, blogging, and digital strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the social media platform
- Create email campaigns, and engaging social media content
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content
- Create and maintain tracking reports of digital marketing efforts
- Develop new social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities.
- Monitor social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns
- Provide administrative support to management when required
- Assist in planning and marketing of training programs.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Currently enrolled Undergraduate Students studying in a Business / IT related field
- Strong work ethic
- Experience in managing WordPress blog, Google Adwords,
- Extensive knowledge of business social media best practices and platforms
- Data entry and computer skills is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Internship" as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Internship Business Development Sales Experienced Personnel Business Administration Digital Marketer Padron Consulting Limited Abuja