Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Job For Relationship Officer In A Foremost Insurance Company
Job For Relationship Officer In A Foremost Insurance Company
Oct 11, 2018, 6:37 PM
GOS Projects Limited - Our client, a top-notch insurance company, is currently headhunting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer Location: Lagos Job ResponsibilitiesHow to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- Customer acquisition through sale of the company's products and services
- Driving liability balances of accounts opened
- Bundling electronic products
- Cross selling of firms’ product and services
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. NYSC, Trade Fairs
- Provide sales leads for Team Lead, Supervisors and Branch Managers
- Ensure consistent high-quality service delivery
- OND, HND, B.Sc in any field
- Must not be more than 40 years old
- Must have a flair for Direct Sales/Marketing
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate.
- Attractive Basic pay plus commission
- Other Benefits: HMO & Pension.
- Preferable Location: Palm groove, Onipanu, Yaba, Fadeyi, Ebute Metta, etc.
- All interested candidates will be contacted and scheduled for assessment and interviews. Time and venue will be advised.
- Selected candidates will be working in an area that is closed to their location.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts