Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Job For Sales Analyst In A Reputable FMCG Company
Job For Sales Analyst In A Reputable FMCG Company
Sep 20, 2018, 10:47 AM
Elevantix Consulting Limited - Our client, a snack food FMCG Company in Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Analyst Location: Lagos Job Description
- The Sales Analyst will be responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data; identifying key opportunities or potential issues.
- Ensure accurate inputs and assumptions are captured to support demand planning and forecasting and deliver on targets
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, and partner with sales teams to achieve set goals
- Should have 2-3 years’ experience in FMCG sales
- Create, join, and manage complex data sets into a comprehensive data visualization platform (BI tools, Excel, etc.) that can be used to drive root cause analysis of problems.
- Gain access to, manipulate, and analyze data from multiple sources
- Manage field inquiries regarding performance, historical sales trends, product level detail, etc
- Understand business needs to identify, develop, and implement enhancements to reporting and analytical deliverables
- Review and analyse the effectiveness of product activities, providing insights and recommendations for future success
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts