Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Job For Sales/Marketing Executive In a Reputable FMCG Company
Job For Sales/Marketing Executive In a Reputable FMCG Company
Aug 17, 2018, 1:43 PM
We require the services of qualified individuals for an FCMG company to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales/Marketing Executive Locations: Abuja, Jos, Kano and Port harcourt Key Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs
- Obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlet or trade factor.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results report, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current market place information on pricing products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, services and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions; preparing reports, recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Minimum of 2 years quality experience selling FMCG products. Preferably candidates with experience in the sale of Food products
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant subject
- Applicant must be resident in the above locations
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts