Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Job For Senior Real Estate Manager In A Leading Property Development/Real Estate Company
Job For Senior Real Estate Manager In A Leading Property Development/Real Estate Company
Aug 28, 2018, 12:49 PM
We are a leading properties development and Real Estate Company with a wide spread across Nigeria and some West African Countries. We have several properties of various types for renting/leasing and we are developing some more upscale properties in Lagos, Abuja and other major markets. We therefore wish to engage highly competent, talented, sell-motivated and experienced candidates in the capacity below: Job Title: Senior Real Estate Manager Ref: SREM Location: Nigeria Responsibilities
- Develop and implement effective marketing and renting strategies of properties.
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, etc. Leading team members to achieve targets.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel of targeted client companies.
- Negotiate and close agreements with customers.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Managing the renting and marketing staff.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Estate Management, Architecture, Civil and Electrical Engineering or other related disciplines.
- Candidate should be in his/her late 40s to early 50s.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, multi task and willing to travel.
- Minimum of 15 years cognate experience with comprehensive knowledge of Estate Management.
- Good working experience in running real estate with a blue chip company is required.
- Demonstrated success and excellent track record in real estate management.
- Competence in project management.
- Experience in dealing with Nigerian government agencies and parastatals.
- Experience in leasing of commercial/residential properties.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts