Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Job For IT Support Officer In A Reputable Manufacturing Company
Job For IT Support Officer In A Reputable Manufacturing Company
Oct 29, 2018, 4:56 PM
Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a manufacturing organization, is recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: IT Support Officer Location: Ota, Ogun Job Responsibilities
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Other similar task assigned by line manager.
- Ensure a conducive operating environment (hardware, software, printer, power equipment).
- Carry out day to day user support on computers (peripheral and power equipment).
- Ensure user anti-virus is up-to-date; Replace computer parts as required.
- Maintain up-to-date inventory of all IS equipment and compliance with maintenance schedules and data integrity.
- Conduct routine back up and restored of user data arising from equipment failure.
- Perform data processing and other operations under taken by IS on behalf of customers.
- Monitor users to ensure compliance with IS policies and procedures.
- First Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or relevant course.
- 2-3 years' experience.
- Not more than 3 years related work experience.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts