Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Job For Systems Analyst at Jumia Nigeria, 8th January, 2019
Job For Systems Analyst at Jumia Nigeria, 8th January, 2019
Jan 8, 2019, 2:33 PM
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC. We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below: Job Title: Systems Analyst Location: Lagos Job Type: Full Time Department: SysAdmin Responsibilities
- The primary responsibility for this position includes both development and systems analysis for Jumia applications to implement business change requests.
- You will help implement scalable solutions and ensure that all system changes meet business, quality and architectural guidelines. Successful candidate will have exceptional analytical skills and will be expected to have hands-on programming skills in building enterprise applications.
- Management of system changes.
- System analysis and documentation.
- Proposed new developments and changes to business process and Technology.
- Business Process design - functional and technical specifications
- Provide system support and resolve issues for all systems tools used by various teams.
- As an IT representative, provide inputs to Central development team on new features required by the business.
- Lead training and rollout of new systems or features for Jumia Mall.
- Develop tools to support the business users.
- Key into organization values and ethics, producing results in a fast-paced environment.
- Research new developments and changes to business processes and Technology
- Knowledge of PHP, Adobe Creatives and HTML.
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming and software engineering fundamentals
- Experience working on e-commerce or other transactional sites
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in developing large scale mission critical systems an added advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science or related field from a recognised and accredited University.
- Minimum of 3 +years of relevant professional experience.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts