Job Vacancies at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) Nigeria - We are a long-established Engineering & Power Consulting company with activities in Training, Education, Projects and Supplies to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Power& the Services sectors of the economy.
The Engineering Consulting practice focuses on the specialist areas of Automation, Instrumentation, Process Control, Electrical / Electronic and Mechanical Engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Virtual Training Executive
- We are a leading engineering consulting practice, with specialization in engineering consulting & training.
- The imperative of diversify our training business has necessitated the search for a suitable candidate for this position.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, HND qualification.
- The appointee will have not less than 4 years social media marketing experience, web development and graphics design.
- Candidates with extensive social media experience & qualifications will also be suitable for this position.
- Suitable candidate will have very strong IT competences as well as knowledge of social media marketing, facilitated by extensive hands-on experience of the social media tools.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- The Chief Operating Officer will have responsibilities for coordinating the activities of both companies in the areas of strategy development and implementation, development of new products & services leading from the front in business development, budgeting, and providing the leadership to ensure effective performance management and profitability of the Company.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree
- The appointee would be an Electrical/Electronic, Automation/Instrumentation, Power or Mechanical Engineer or holders of technical skill/business qualifications with upwards of 18 years experience in Engineering Consulting/Power environment.
- The appointee will be a self-managed professional preferably an Engineer or holders of related qualifications, of high integrity with Senior Level business development experience across the target industries of both companies.
- The possession of an MBA will be an advantage.
- He/She will manage the Business Managers responsible for coordinating the activities of both Companies.
Interested and qualified candidates with high-level contacts in the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Power, and Engineering Servicing sector, strong leadership and performance management skills are invited to send in a comprehensive CV in strict confidence providing details of current remuneration to: [email protected] stating the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th July, 2021.