Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job Vacancies at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
Job Vacancies at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
Mar 2, 2017, 11:22 AM
Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited started operations mid 1999 as a private enterprise known as Greenswealth Produce Nigeria. The company has since carried on business as a promotional products and corporate gifts purveyor and advisor. Greenswealth has a mission to partner with client organisations in the projection of strong, invaluable brands by providing innovative and quality products in the supply of promotional corporate gift items with emphasis on superior customer service. The company has an urgent need to fill the position below: Job Title: Print Production Officer Location: Lagos Job Description
- The print production officer supervises the various production jobs of the company.
- A suitable candidate for this role has a vast knowledge of screen and custom printing, monogramming, engraving, and flock printing.
- Candidates must possess minimum of OND.
- Candidates must not be older than 30.
- Practical knowledge of materials and procedures needed to make various promotional and corporate gift items.
- A sharp eye for details and good knowledge of colour variation is also important
- Ensures that all company’s production is cost effective;
- Liaises with local printers and vendors to get best printing offers;
- Prepares cost breakdown to be given to the account/admin department;
- Assists in monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- Source for items in the local market;
- Ensures that orders are produced on time and are of good quality;
- Assists in the delivery of goods to clients;
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- Assists in drafting a time scale for all production;
- Orders appropriate materials required for production;
- Sets and meet production goals;
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plan which will meet both personal and business goal of expanding customer base;
- Maintaining relationship with existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Attending meetings with clients and delivering samples for client’s approval;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculation and providing customers with quotations;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the Head of Marketing and Business Development;
- Understanding the client requirements and then assist in customizing the product as per their needs;
- Writing accurate reports of daily and weekly marketing activities and presenting them to the Head of Business Development/Marketing.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Keeping accurate records of sample items used for business presentations;
- Researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvement initiatives;
- A minimum of a Higher National Diploma
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Can do attitude
- At least 1 year of relevant job experience
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts