Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job Vacancies at Hephzibah International Business Concepts
Job Vacancies at Hephzibah International Business Concepts
Jul 16, 2020, 12:41 AM
Hephzibah International Business Concepts is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager Location: Abuja
- Our business is looking for a talented and qualified Logistics Manager to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for all supply chain management duties including selecting carriers, researching shipping methods, assessing budgets, and organizing storage.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail in order to oversee daily operations and logistics employees.
- In addition to having excellent organizational skills, you should also possess in-depth knowledge of logistics and inventory systems.
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Job Title: Distribution Manager Location: Nationwide
- Working as a Distribution Manager involves the organisation, storage and distribution of goods
- As a Distribution Manager you will be responsible for the storage and distribution of goods on behalf of your organisation or you may be working on behalf of many different customers in a fulfilment capacity.
- The Distribution Manager will be involved in the transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring of all goods in and out of the warehouse.
- Most if not all modern warehouses are now managed with the use of computerised systems and so as the Distribution Manager you will be responsible for the management of software systems including the training of new personnel where required.
- You will manage a team of staff and be responsible for their day-to-day management as well as all ongoing training and performance requirements and assessments.
- As the Distribution Manager, you will be expected to contribute to the company’s budget planning and performance monitoring
- You will also be expected to put forward ideas on how improved efficiency can be achieved and be aware of external influences that may require the company to respond to at all times.
- You must have sound commercial understanding of the international and domestic courier industry and be able to understand and interpret basic management accounts.
- Excellent analytical and numeric skills are essential as well as presentational skills.
- You must be an excellent communicator and have experience of managing people.
- Distribution Managers must be fully aware of external influences that could impact their work and so you must be interested in maintaining an interest in world affairs on a daily basis.
- You must be fully familiar with industry standard software related to the Distribution and Logistics industry.
Job Title: Sales Manager Location: Lagos
- Direct and oversee an organization's sales policies, objectives and initiatives. Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs. Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to top management. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate VOC data to superiors
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts
- Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
- Prepare reporting as needed
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sell to Customer Needs
- Sales Planning
- Build Relationships
- Manage Processes
- Market Knowledge
- Develop Budgets
Job Title: Administrative Manager Location: Lagos
- To succeed as an Administrative Manager, you must be focused on ensuring attracting and retaining top talent and streamlining office operations to maximize quality and efficiency while reducing costs.
- You should be analytical, knowledgeable, and organized with a proactive attitude and strong leadership skills.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- Experience in related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities.
Job Title: Team Leader Location: Lagos
- A Team Leader is a position found widely throughout various industries. A team leader works to ensure a positive experience for the customer by coaching and managing other employees.
- A team leader will also assist with the execution of daily operations by overseeing staff training, team building exercises and performance reviews.
- A team leader is well informed on the policies and expectations of the company and is usually promoted from within or has prior relevant experience.
- Actively seek to resolve any concerns while adhering to the company policy and standards of behavior
- Ensure company goals and objectives are being met by each employee and provide constructive feedback
- Address customer concerns in reference to products, services rendered or employee interactions
- Establish tasks for employees to ensure a clean workplace, this includes stocking supplies and maintaining clean restrooms and public spaces
- Ensure proper approval for customer discounts, returns and exchanges while providing customer satisfaction and positive interaction with the company
- Train new employees on company standards and procedures, from how to handle a negative customer experience to how to properly interact with clients
- Oversee and administer quizzes and tests to ensure employees have a firm understanding of company policy
- Oversee and maintain inventory and order office, cleaning and other supplies as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Management or other relevant industry field is preferred
- Experience organizing training initiatives for departments within the company
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple company initiatives and encourage coworkers to do the same
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite and other data entry software
- Instructional experience in a group business setting preferred
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service
- Experience analyzing company needs, employee development and goal setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and other departments
- Extensive knowledge of management strategies and practical application in the workplace
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.Application Deadline 20th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts