Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Media / Advertising / Publishing > Job Vacancy for a Media Marketing Manager in a reputable Radio Station
Job Vacancy for a Media Marketing Manager in a reputable Radio Station
Aug 9, 2019, 12:51 AM
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a reputable Radio Station with Head office in Lagos requires seasoned professionals to fill the media marketing position below: Job Title: Media Marketing Manager Ref Id: IM/1134/MM Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Type: Full Time Reports to: MD Job Responsibilities
- Developing, implementing and managing the marketing strategies to continuously increase the company's market share and profitability.
- Leading and driving the vision of the company's Brand/Marketing.
- Overseeing all marketing activities for all assigned projects from planning to delivery and sustaining support to ensure that projects meet established business objectives, time and budget constraints.
- Setting expectations for enforcing and maintaining a high level of brand/marketing standards, quality assurance and management of all campaign development, creative and production across the organization.
- Providing weekly, monthly and quarterly analysis of revenue from all stations of the group
- Outlining growth potential for the year and opportunity for increasing overall revenue in all stations.
- Developing a working process for the marketing department, monitor performance of marketing executives by providing visionary leadership, management, oversight and direction to them.
- Working in close conjunction and partnership with relevant Media Agencies to close business opportunities.
- Developing and executing plans and strategies in close collaboration with business teams including Executive Management.
- Identifying marketing delivery gaps and opportunities; develop and execute plans to close the gaps and capitalize on the opportunities.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must have a first degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related discipline from a reputable Institution.
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- Must be competent in writing proposals.
- Must be a registered member of APCON
- Must be a pleasant personality, a good team player, excellent communication skills with good knowledge of radio broadcasting business environment.
- Must not be less than 35 years old.
- Must have a working Experience in a Media Agency would also be an added advantage.
- Ideal candidates must have minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience in a Radio/Television station or Media Agencies.
- Must have good relationship with major Media Agencies in Lagos and also possesses great skill in direct marketing i.e cash businesses.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts