Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Jobs at Emperor Integrated Farms and Projects Limited, 10th September 2019
Jobs at Emperor Integrated Farms and Projects Limited, 10th September 2019
Sep 10, 2019, 2:16 PM
Emperor Integrated Farms and Projects Limited is an Agricultural company established to carry out the business of farming and general merchandizing of Agricultural products of all kinds. The mixed farm which sits on 30,000 hectares of Agricultural land in Osara, is located on the outskirt of Okene, Kogi State. We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Warehouse Stock Keeper (Spare Part) REF: 0801 Location: Okene, Kogi Job Type: Full Time Job Summary
- For our diverse and complex machinery in agriculture, construction and road work, we seek a highly skilled, efficient and reliable spare part stock keeper.
- University degree (Technical education is preferred)
- At least 3-5 years of cognate practical experience
- Knowledge of warehouse and stock inventory procedures, requisitions and purchase orders
- Knowledge of methods for proper and orderly storage and issuance of materials
- Excellent communication, problem solving and reporting skills
- Excellent computer and microsoft office skills
- Exceptional organization and documentation skills
- Keen attention to details
- Team Member
- We are looking for a detailed and knowledgeable farm agronomist who will be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all agriculture related activities of the farm.
- The agronomist would conduct research and field checks, take samples and make observations, perform tests and identify and solve problems related to the plant.
- The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, detail-oriented and analytical with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- HND or Degree in Agriculture/relevant training
- Strong farming background and proven farm management record
- Three-five years experience in field crop, forage and grassland production for ruminants and ostrich
- Experience in oil palm and fruit tree production
- Coordination and managerial skills
- Excellent computing skills, including MS office
- Willingness to take up challenges and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to plan and implement work plan with minimum supervision
- Absolutely no hesitation doing paper-PC-work for analyses, short reports.
- Driver's license and practical driving skills.
- The head mechanic will be responsible for coordinating the preventative maintenance and repair of all vehicles, agricultural and construction machinery. Our modern machineries will require calibration and electronic error code reading to detect maintenance and repair needs.
- The ideal candidate should be widely experienced in preventive maintenance according formal checklist and maintenance protocol recommended. He will equally be charged with leading the team of mechanics.
- OND, college education or above is preferred.
- At least five years proven experience as mechanic
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to prioritize task
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction, blueprints etc.
- Good knowledge of vehicles, agricultural and construction machinery
- Excellent knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components.
- The greenhouse technician will maintain the greenhouse plant materials, including watering, feeding, pruning, propagation, testing, and pest management; operate environmental control equipment, maintain greenhouse facility, including installation, maintenance, and repair of special equipment. There is a strong emphasis on productivity, efficiency and employee safety.
- We need a technician with solid mechanical, plumping, and electronic PC background experience. The ideal candidate would be adequately trained and intimated with the processes required for this position.
- OND or Degree in Horticulture
- 2-3 years experience as a technician in a similar field
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Flexible and able to multitask on several aspects of a project
- Ability to take initiative to recommend projects, product improvements, or cost reductions
- In-depth understanding of electrical regulations, construction, materials, and industry
- Proficient computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- The Greenhouse Manager will support the overall activities of the project by leading the operation of the greenhouse and plant cultivation facilities, developing and providing expertise in the production of plants.
- He will be responsible for growing new plants from seeds and tending to the ones that are already there through watering, fertilizing, and protecting them from pests.
- He will regulate the internal condition within the greenhouse to ensure the plants have the best environment for growing and equally research and develop best practices that are essential for the project.
- The ideal candidate will be trained and supervised by experts.
- A degree in Horticulture or related field/equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years relevant work experience
- Experience in applied agriculture
- Accurate reporting skills
- Excellent production planning and harvest assessment skills with verifiable results.
- Applications received after the application closing date and time will not be considered.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts