Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Jobs at DO.II Designs Limited for Procurement Assistants in Lagos
Jobs at DO.II Designs Limited for Procurement Assistants in Lagos
Jul 27, 2017, 6:40 PM
DO.II Designs Limited focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Procurement Assistant Location: Lagos Job Description
- Process requests to purchase materials for production
- Generate and submit LPOs to suppliers and vendors
- Source for the best products at the best price under the best terms and conditions
- Interface with suppliers and vendors regularly for market and product knowledge
- Conduct regular open market survey through physical visitations
- Register suppliers and vendors
- Ensure timely supply of goods and raw materials to the factory for production/ sales and projects
- Manage vendor and suppliers data
- Handles negotiations and advises management on price change or variation
- Handles communication with local suppliers
- Any other duty assigned.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Supply chain, Procurement or any other related field
- 1 - 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Attention to detail
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts