Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Juan Industries Vacancy for a Sales Representative/Distribution Manager
Juan Industries Vacancy for a Sales Representative/Distribution Manager
Sep 21, 2018, 4:19 PM
Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials. Currently, we seek qualified graduates, who consistently thrive for excellence to be part of a dynamic and professional team of expert in our reputable organization. We are currently recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Representative/Distribution Manager Location: Lagos State Job Type: Full Time Responsibilities
- Provide information about the products (4Ps).
- Gather and analyze market information.
- Conduct market research.
- Innovation in service and products
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Engage consumers on social media.
- Collaborate with the sales and technical team to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Develop product plan and marketing strategy
- Defines and creates added value for the organization.
- Coordinate project development.
- Good at portfolio management
- Extension and content building.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Should have good customer service background in a chemical industry or related industry.
- Should be very articulate and open-minded.
- Must be able to multi task
- Should have experience creating marketing plans from scratch.
- Extensive customer and field experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with, customer, clients and business partners.
- Should have high analytical skills.
- Should have the ability to project into the future.
- Must be a trend-setter: must keep up to date and have the desire to know more.
- Must be a team player.
- Minimum of HND in any one of the Social, Management Sciences or related discipline from a reputable tertiary institute.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Salary Range: N180,000 - N210,000 monthly
- 40 hours a week role - Monday to Friday
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts