Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Government > Kaduna State Government recruitment for Volunteers
Kaduna State Government recruitment for Volunteers
Jul 2, 2020, 4:52 PM
Kaduna State Government is one of the major states in Nigeria. One etymological account states that Kaduna derived its name from the Gbayi ethnic group, which has lived there for centuries. The state is located in North Western Nigeria. In furtherance of the community policing objective of the Federal Government of Nigeria, the Kaduna State Government seeks to complement Law Enforcement Agencies operating within the State in delivering services that promote peace, security and socio-economic development across the State. This initiative is backed by Law No.10 of 1st June 2016, the instrument legalizing the establishment of the Kaduna State Vigilance Service.
Applications are therefore invited from qualified candidates who wish to be enrolled as:
Job Title: Volunteer Location: Kaduna
- Successful applicants shall upon enrolment, perform such functions as are specified in the Kaduna State Vigilance Service Law, 2016 and any other function as may from time to time be specified by the Kaduna State Vigilance Service.
- Be above the age of 18 years;
- Be without any criminal record.
- Willing to work under the supervision of the Ministry of Internal Security and Home Affairs and the State Police Command.
- Be Nigerian citizens of sound mental health and moral character;
- Be resident within a community in Kaduna State for a continuous period of 7 years;
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should collect Biometric Data Form from their respective Ward Heads OR download same via the link below and return the duly completed form to their Ward Head for appropriate action. Click here to download Biometric Data Form (PDF) Click here for more information Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contactedApplication Deadline 27th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts