Key Account Manager - Advertising at Jumia
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager - Advertising
- Understand the local media landscape and look for opportunities to impact media plans with new partners and formats.
- Actively leverage your network of agencies, brands & partners in promoting usage of Jumia Advertising.
- Proactively lead client relationships by leveraging traffic and platform capabilities to drive the client’s business and marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with our Commercial Team and Key Accounts to develop clear business objectives, high impact digital advertising and marketing programs and measurement of those programs.
- Manage projects across cross-functional teams and with the client to ensure successful delivery of those programs.
- Actively identify and pursue new advertising client accounts.
- Conceptualize, verbalize, document, test, propose and present new online revenue generating opportunities.
- Use web analytics tools to analyze site traffic and user demographics in support of online campaign proposals and client presentations.
- Source, execute, optimize, and evaluate all elements of each media campaign. Be the campaign owner from strategy to execution.
- Set up all measurement metrics and KPIs for each campaign.
- Provide key learnings reports quarterly with recommendations for future.
- Present findings and results to Key Accounts and Client Executives.
- Act as a knowledgeable industry leader in online marketing, analytics, and targeting.
- Improve and share project management processes, standards, templates, and best practices both internally and with client teams.
- Maximize revenue inflow from these client accounts.
- Attain monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets related to your client account portfolio.
Requirements (Education, Skills & Experience)
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or in a related field.
- An Advertising certificate or qualification will be advantageous.
- A minimum of 3 years’ sales experience. Digital advertising sales will be advantageous, but not mandatory.
- Interest in delivering and supporting Jumia in a client-facing role.
- Passionate about advertising, marketing, data, analytics, and technology.
- Should be able to balance a creative and business approach.
- Must be passionate about online advertising and marketing and can create and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Able to identify and realize revenue opportunities related to online advertising.
- Interest in client-side positions and digital marketing initiatives.
- Ability to excel in team environments.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to live the following values:
- Delivers customer satisfaction
- Leads Completely
- Embraces and Drives Change
- Goes the extra mile
- Is adventurous, open-minded, and creative
- Creates fun and a positive team Spirit.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st October, 2022.