Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Latest Job Vacancies at Eolyon Integrated Resources Limited
Latest Job Vacancies at Eolyon Integrated Resources Limited
May 10, 2019, 1:44 PM
Eolyon Integrated Resources Limited is an indigenous company which has been incorporated by the corporate affairs commission (CAC) since 2011 with registration number 940099 with main business in human resources, logistics, business building and man power development. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business System Analyst Location: Lagos Job Description
- We need a professional who is focused on high-level changes and adjustments that can improve our Clients satisfaction rate and increase our overall efficiency across all departments.
- Develop methodology documents based on self-initiated interviews, diagrams, surveys and workflow analysis.
- Research and analyze all aspects of existing business practices and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field required.
- Willingness to work in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication, training and speaking skills.
- Highly organized but willing to adjust direction when necessary.
- We’re looking for an ambitious professional with a proven track record in the retail apparel market to join our team.We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages because we value our team.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales reports and submit your findings and analysis to senior management.
- Inform senior management of any discrepancies or issues with sales team goals and results.
- Bachelor’s degree required (merchandising, sales, marketing or related field)
- Basic accounting skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Great motivational and communication skills.
- Ability to read and generate reports, ledgers and market analyses.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts