Latest Job Vacancies at Value Edge Management Services Limited
Jan 21, 2021, 7:15 PM
Value Edge Management Services Limited provides diversified and complementary technical end-to-end business solution services to support business performances to forward looking companies over the years. Our goal is to support organizations by partnering with them to reduce the liabilities inherent in day to day operations by taking up peripheral functions that will allow organization concentrate on their core functions. What makes us unique is the ability to apply professionalism and integrity in our business.
Value Edge has established strategic alliances with over thirty specialists to deliver first class services and products. We take care of our clients across all industries by offering them comprehensive consulting services, based on a partnership approach and with an eye on practical implementation, especially at the interface between business units. Our services in this area range from strategic consulting to the re-engineering of business processes – in the sales and customer services departments in particular – and encompass all of the issues related to solution Engineering and IT management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lease Sales Executive
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We’re looking for dynamic sales executives with 5 or more years of executive level, consultative sales experience or experience in a sales support role with executive level exposure to customers, preferably in a Finance lease background.
- This position will be expected to perform to an annual quota set by, and agreed to, with their respective Sales Manager.
- This position is responsible for exceeding monthly revenue quotas through ongoing customer development and prospecting activities, consistent proposal generation and active management of a sales pipeline.
- Responsible for identifying sales opportunities, conducting sales calls and customer visits within their assigned territory to diverse customers
- Generate sales volume and revenue through a process of prospecting new B2B customers’ accounts, retaining existing customers, and penetrating existing customers to increase their volume/revenue of business.
- Proactively identify, pursue, and maintain a constant pipeline of potential customers that meet or exceed established quotas via prospecting, networking and referral activities within a regional market.
- Build relationships with Leasing Customers by conducting periodic reviews and managing the voice of the customer process.
- With a thorough understanding of the customer’s business model identify and propose products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms to customers
- Responsible to extend or renew existing contracts before or upon contract expiration, as well as
- identify opportunities for customer growth in new geographic locations, new industries, or with additional products and services.
- Embrace a culture of integrity and professionalism and utilize this value based selling methodology in all sales pursuits.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc / HND / B.A Degree in relevant fields
- Prior sales experience and customer service skills
- Previous working experience as a Leasing Sales Executive for a minimum of 4 year(s) may be an added advantage
- A proven track record of successful sales
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work well with others and independently,
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment where you will be evaluated on your KPIs.
- Use basic word-processing software and know how to multitask.
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Credit Analyst position support and help to grow our client's loan portfolio with minimal losses and exceptional returns.
- Evaluating loan applications and including the credit analysis and loan request summaries, then submitting these loan applications to Lease and Finance Director and the loan approving committees for approval
- Evaluating clients’ credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them
- Preparing reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
- Analyzing client records and using the data to recommend payment plans
- Conferring with references to exchange credit information on clients
- Evaluating the financial status of clients by producing financial ratios through computer programs
- Collaborating with sales and other units /departments in managing financial orders to help them control credit exposure, make payments on time, and reduce the risk of customer disputes.
- Conferring with clients to verify their financial/credit transactions and to resolve their complaints
- Analyzing credit data and financial information of persons or companies that are applying for credit or loans to determine the risk to the organization.
- Determine if a loan or line of credit will be granted, and if so, the terms of the loan, including interest rate.
- Prepare reports based upon due diligence findings to help make decisions on lending and credit-worthiness.
- Collaborate with parties to clear and resolve equity, credit, tax and equipment issues and inform transaction charges.
- Review leases and contracts to set up and monitor lease obligations.
- Handle current Lease Line accounts and customer special handling reporting and invoicing.
- Complete billing and payment packages on time with supporting documents.
- Prepare Release of Lease and Assignments.
- Conduct and maintain database lease entry document information
- Respond to enquiries and coordinate with accounting departments.
- Research to ensure payment of revenues on time.
- Follow-up customer, lessee and vendor enquiries and special requests on time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND / B.Sc / BA degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Management or a related Business discipline
- Minimum of 4 years (preferably commercial) working with an Investment institution, Commercial Bank, Financial Consulting Firm or in a Business Development Role (with experience in the financial services sector a plus).
- Good knowledge of accounting and relevant lending ratios. ·
- Experience in SME & consumer lending. ·
- Highly motivated and target driven with a demonstrated experience with managing day to day aspects of client relationships and projects including considerable experience meeting commercial milestones (i.e. achieving revenue or profit targets).
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills including the ability to properly identify the key credit risks, and reach a prompt and well thought out credit decision.
- Good reporting skills.
- Customer engagement skills and a passion for creating an extraordinary customer experience regardless of the final credit decision.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills with a working knowledge of the entire underwriting process from loan application to funds disbursement and collections. Able to work well with others and independently,
- Use basic word-processing software and know-how to multitask.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 16th February, 2021.