Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Latest Jobs at Ojatee Consulting (Lagos & Ibadan)
Latest Jobs at Ojatee Consulting (Lagos & Ibadan)
Sep 23, 2019, 8:26 PM
Ojatee Consulting is my got-to place when it comes to getting the best hands. We have also made hiring process faster with the use of our applicant tracking software. We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Experienced Copywriter Location: Lagos Contract Type: Full time Industry: Marketing Role Overview
- Our client is in search of a writer who loves creating engaging content and is a storyteller at heart.
- If you are comfortable being the written translator of complex systemic challenges, and are motivated by results, you could be exactly who we’re looking for.
- Learn about the clients' business model, ideate and create high-quality content as per their style guide and specifications
- Bachelor's Degree in English/Journalism/Mass Communication or any related discipline.
- Must have at least two years of technical writing experience
- Experience writing for age-specific audiences.
- Must have at least two years' experience in the same position.
- Demonstrated superior writing abilities and attention to details
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Our establishment is a place unlike any other. It’s a place where you can solve diverse challenges for our clients or the organization, alongside thoughtful, intelligent individuals who lead with a servant heart and a conviction to love and be just.
- We encourage our team to bring their whole selves to work, respect the need for work-life boundaries, and allow for autonomy in the content writing process and your career.
- This position has the responsibility for the procurement of goods and services
- Duties include planning, scheduling, initiating, monitoring and quality assurance of all procurement and contract activities
- Work requires independent and professional judgment and is performed under the general direction of the Financial Officer.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the procurement process.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities to achieve financial goals.
- Analyse market trends so as to develop procurement strategies and processes that support those trends.
- Work with colleagues to maximize use of resources and streamline efforts, taking into account aggregate forecast of client requirements, as well as procurement trends, to ensure efficient planning.
- Implement supplier development programs to ensure goals of supplier quality and vendor rationalization.
- Supply Chain Management / Business Management or relevant qualification.
- Self-starter with good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate across all corporate levels
- Logical decision maker with good problem solving skills
- Demonstrated capability in difficult negotiation
- Energetic, dynamic personality with positive attitude
- Minimum of 3-5 years procurement management experience required.
- Our establishment is a place unlike any other, it’s a place where you work hard, play hard, deliver more and perform better
- We encourage our team to bring their whole selves to work, respect the need for work-life boundaries.
- The Business Development/ Operations Manager is responsible for leading the growth of marketing and sales and developing new business opportunities.
- As part of the Leadership team, this position will play a key role in the development and implementation of our business development plan and providing input into strategic business growth and improvement decisions.
- He or she will be responsible for developing new partners that will deliver volume and value in sales.
- Leadership and Management of Business operations.
- Operations Management
- Business Development
- Team Management
- B.Sc. in Marketing or it’s equivalent.
- Minimum of five years’ business development/ operations management experience in a similar establishment.
- Strong leadership and strategic skills with the ability to develop and lead a high-performing sales team to deliver exceptional results.
- Reporting to the Office Administrator, the position holder is expected to transport people/materials safely to desired location.
- Plan route based on road and traffic conditions.
- Must observe all traffic regulations.
- Must take appropriate measures to secure and safeguard vehicles until is returned to the designated location.
- Must be a Male.
- Must have a valid driver's licence
- Must reside on the mainland
- Able to read and write in simple English. Good in simple arithmetic. i.e. add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- HMO, Pension, 13th Month
- We are looking to hire zealous marketing officers to work directly with the Business Development Manager to implement marketing plans for our brand.
- Marketing Intelligence
- Brand Awareness
- Client Acquisition and Retention
- Customer Insight.
- Minimum of two years’ marketing experience in a similar establishment.
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- A curious creative mind, & isn’t afraid to suggest ideas
- B.Sc. in Marketing or it’s equivalent.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts