Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Latest Jobs at Montana Industries Nigeria Limited Ota, Ogun
Latest Jobs at Montana Industries Nigeria Limited Ota, Ogun
Feb 6, 2018, 9:02 AM
Somotex Nigeria Limited - Our client, Montana Industries Nigeria Limited, is a well managed chemicals distribution company and a major player in the procurement, distribution and marketing of construction chemicals. We need suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below: Job Title: Sales Assistant Location: Ota, Ogun Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains promotional database by inputting invoice and bill-back data.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
- Resolves promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to managers.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Provide assistance to the store manager in his day-to-day tasks.
- Assist store staff in displaying products in an easy-to-locate manner.
- Assist and help customers in locating their items of purchase.
- Inspect items and products for any breakages or damages.
- Assist stores staff in managing inventory controls.
- Maintain the store area neat and clean and sanitized.
- Handle safely and delicately the items and products in a store.
- Cartwheel and haul customers’ purchases up to the exit point.
- Implement best standards in providing customer services in a store setting.
- Receiving and checking of production materials as well as counting.
- Handle incoming raw materials.
- Proper stacking of raw materials and maintaining stock level.
- Requisition and receiving of materials for any defective replacements.
- Quarterly stock take audit.
- Maintain all related documents.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
- Additional store manager duties as needed
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc/HND
- Minimum Working Experience: 4-6 Years related experience
- Proven successful experience as a store manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems in commercial and domestic electrical systems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring
- Assess the parts needed for a job and place orders for those parts
- Conduct routine maintenance and testing on commercial and domestic electrical systems, and ensure installations are to manufacturer standards, including in fire alarms and security systems
- Rewire faulty electrical systems, such as lighting, heating systems, and alarms
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements
- Work alone to find and present faults and concerns in electrical systems without receiving explicit direction
- Provide exceptional customer service and answer any customer questions
- Possess working knowledge of Siemens Building Management Systems and Phillips lighting systems
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts