Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Latest Recruitment at XL Enterprise Solutions Limited
Latest Recruitment at XL Enterprise Solutions Limited
Jul 6, 2019, 12:37 AM
XL Enterprise Solutions Limited is a multi-faceted consulting firm, consulting for reputable organizations; our Human Resources Unit has the brief of our reputable client to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the underlisted position: Job Title: IT Officer Location: Lagos Mainland Role Description
- To ensure smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches, internet and ensure users get maximum benefits from their use; monitor and maintain the company’s computer systems; install and configure hardware and software and solve technical problems
- A degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field with minimum of 2.1
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience
- Knowledge of computer software is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Ability to resolving technical problems and provide training to users to maximize the value of technology in the firm.
- Train users in new and existing IT systems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Creative and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Maximum of 35years
- Male or Female
- To manage the efficient delivery of legal administrative matters at the Firm and improve the quality of practice administration through close working interactions with partners, lawyers and business support staff to drive efficiency and profitability.
- A law degree (LLB) or Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2:1 in a Business Management field plus certificate in law from a reputable university.
- MBA/Master’s degree in a relevant field is an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience in a reputable Law firm, out of which, at least the last 3 years must be as a Practice Manager.
- Hands on Legal Accounts experience including sound knowledge of the legal trust account rules
- Credibility and experience to advise Senior Partners
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to handle competing deadlines
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Be energetic, highly motivated and results oriented
- Be a self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Proven leadership skills
- Good multitasking capabilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team building/conflict management
- Personal accountability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Coaching and people management.
- Aged between 30 years and 40 years
- Male or Female
- Preparation of accounts and proper record keeping
- Receipt of member payments
- Process cheque payments
- Raising of payments and ensuring proper authorisations
- Manage and reconcile office petty cash
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Other functions delegated by management
- OND in Accounting, Business Administration or ICAN-ATS.
- Interested candidates must be computer literate with a good knowledgeof MS office, Sage, QuickBooks etc.
- Maximum of 30years
- Software implementation;Training clients on Sage Accounting software and Quickbook Accounting Software; etc.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Accounting or any other numerate courses, etc.
- Experience: Cognate experience in software implementation, training clients on Sage accounting,QuickBooks, etc.
- There is a highly preference for Sage Trained candidates
- We are looking for an experienced, a self starter and self motivated accountant with an innovative and entrepreneurial mind to join our team to drive the company's business development unit.
- Preparation of accounts and proper record keeping, Knowledge of payroll preparation, Manage and reconciliation of office petty cash, Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements, must be willing to travel outside Lagos at short notice, other functions delegated by management.
- B.Sc in Accounting or finance related course
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years cognate experience
- Computer literate, Excellent Communication skills (oral and written), Excellent Interpersonal relationship.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts