Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Latest Vacancies at Peen Nigeria Limited, 28th May, 2019
Latest Vacancies at Peen Nigeria Limited, 28th May, 2019
May 28, 2019, 10:00 PM
Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Business Developer Location: Lagos Job Responsibilities
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
- Candidate should reside around Sabo/Yaba, Shomolu, Surulere, Ebute metta, Bariga axis.
Job Title: Female Accountant Trainee Location: LagosJob Responsibilities
- Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- OND qualifications
- Minimum of 6 Months accounting experience
- Should be ready to understudy the main accountant and work for long hours.
- Candidates should reside around Shomolu/Bariga, Yaba, Ifako/Gbgagada, Oworonshoki axis.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts