Latest Vacancies in a Reputable Cultural and Art Organization
Feb 16, 2021, 3:58 PM
NENnetworks Nigeria - Our client, a reputable Cultural and Art Organization is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy and manage the strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends
- Lead, supervise and motivate members of the digital marketing team
- BA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- 3 - 5 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 2years of handson experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problemsolving skills
- Team player
- Good time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
N120,000 - N150,000 monthly.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for costreduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with 4 - 5 years work experience.
- Posses proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Must have a vast experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Should be able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- Possess a solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus.
N180,000 - N250,000 monthly.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 9th March, 2021.