Lead Carpenter at Carmel Wood Processing Limited
Carmel Wood Processing Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Carpenter
Employment Type: Full-time
- Works from drawings, sketches and verbal instructions to obtain dimensions and finish specifications.
- Produce high quality awesome luxurious wooden doors, classic and exotic wooden beds and windows, lush dining tables, coffee tables, kitchen cabinets, custom built in cabinetry, bespoke wooden sofa sets, exclusive antic new furniture designs, classic and modern bedroom cupboard/wardrobe designs and a range of other furniture designs
- Ensures all precautions are taken prior to commence the job in terms of health and safety.
- Keep the carpentry workshop clean and neat always in terms of fire safety.
- Cuts, shapes, and assembles wooden articles and sets up and operates a variety of woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointers, cut, or shape lumber or to fabricate parts for wood products, matches and gathers material of specified grain, color, and width for form design. Positions cut frame parts, and glues, staples, and screws them together to fabricate cabinet frames;
- Returns notification of job completed to his seniors, time taken, materials used to complete the assigned job.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 3 - 10 years work experience.
N150,000 - N250,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Carmelwoodprocessingltd@gmail.com and copy: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.