Lead Commissioning Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Feb 7, 2020, 10:32 AM
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Commissioning Engineer
Job type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Manage interface points to define the limits of commissioning, operations and maintenance responsibilities and obtain early agreement by surface facilities and asset teams.
- Provide inputs with reference to pre-commissioning, commissioning and performance test / reliability runs.
- Provide support to construction / commissioning teams in connection with the above.
- Assist and manage a timely arrangements made for familiarization and training of asset team personnel, as necessary to implement project schedules and facilitate smooth handover from project team to asset team.etc
- Act as focal point for all site related commissioning matters with respect to the Integrated Project’s facilities, to ensure readiness for operations in accordance with Projects guidelines.
- Provide support on any technical query during execution stage to the design and project engineering teams.
- Contribute to compilation of Commissioning Test Procedures or CTP’s, Operating Philosophy, O&M manuals, etc.
- B.Sc Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- 12 years’ experience in Oil & Gas industry of which at least 5 years will be in pre-commissioning & commissioning of major projects to asset handover using completions management systems such as QEDI / Go CCMS.
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
OND / HND / BSC Holders Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Electrical Engineering Electronic Engineering Engineer