Leadership and Learning Project Manager at WaterAid
WaterAid is an international non-for-profit organization dedicated to helping people break free from poverty and disease, unlock their potential and change their lives for good through improved access to clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene. WaterAid started its operation in Nigeria in 1995. Since then it has successfully executed several intervention programmes as outlined by its objectives and has made impact in the lives of the very poor. WaterAid with the country office in Abuja currently works in Bauchi, Enugu and Plateau States with funding from various donors and partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Leadership and Learning Project Manager
- Want to use your project management and learning and development skills to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
- Join WaterAid as Leadership and Learning Project Manager to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you'll be joining a 2020 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
- The WaterAid Leadership and Engagement team have a global remit responsible for facilitating high levels of employee engagement and performance across WaterAid, through the development of integrated leadership, learning, talent management, engagement and internal communications strategies.
- As our Leadership and Learning Project Manager you will make an important contribution to WaterAid's global strategy supporting important projects that strengthen our leadership and management capabilities across WaterAid globally.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver and manage the learning & development communications plan ensuring access to learning opportunities is inclusive across WaterAid
- Manage the performance management approach, communications and process across WaterAid
- Manage the evaluation process for all learning & development programmes, including long term evaluations of impact
- Provide budget and contract management support across the whole of the Leadership and Engagement team
- Project manage and provide complete logistics and co-ordination support for all our global leadership, management, learning, coaching and talent programmes
- Manage the learning management system including creating bespoke learning content to support on-going capability building across WaterAid
- Implement the Global Wellbeing Strategy across the organisation by coordinating the wellbeing champions staff group, managing the internal wellbeing podcast series and creating engaging resources and communications
This is a very exciting opportunity to join our Leadership & Engagement team. To be successful, you'll need:
- Project management experience with great attention to detail as well as good planning and prioritisation skills
- Excellent IT skills in MS Office Suite including experience of using MS Teams and SharePoint (or similar) and the ability to deliver digital workshops* Experience of using an LMS and e-learning software, with the ability to create learning content
- Confident communication skills both verbally and in writing, with the ability to adapt communication style according to our global audiences
- This is a full-time permanent role with flexibility in working hours and remote working.
This role is Grade E in County Programmes and a Grade 5 in the UK. Salary and benefits will be in line with WaterAid country's salary scale and depending on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th December, 2021.
Availability for interview is required the week commencing 10/01/2022.
- We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your right to work eligibility in the country to which you wish to work.
- For UK based applicants, WaterAid is located in Canary Wharf, London and this will be your location and contract base. WaterAid is open and supportive of flexibility. We are currently defining our approach to hybrid working. The right balance between office and home-based working should be agreed with your line manager. Your flexibility requirements and that of the role will be discussed at the interview stage with you.
- WaterAid is committed to ensuring that wherever we work in the world there is no tolerance for the abuse of power, privilege or trust. WaterAid reinforces a culture of zero tolerance towards any form of inappropriate behaviour, abuse, harassment, or exploitation of any kind. The safeguarding of our beneficiaries, staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf, is our top priority and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff and volunteers are required to share in this commitment through our Global Code of Conduct. We will conduct the most appropriate pre-employment references and checks to ensure high standards are maintained.
- WaterAid is an equal opportunities, disability-confident employer and committed to achieving the highest standards of diversity, fairness and equality. Should you have a disability and require any additional support, please contact us at email@example.com.