Lecturer I (AHUASS 04) at Al-Hikmah University
Feb 12, 2020, 3:04 PM
Al-Hikmah University was licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in January, 2005. It is a faith-based, private and conventional University with a strong Islamic content. The University aims at providing high moral standard and academic excellence for the good of the Nigerian nation and humanity. It is also committed to the development of highest academic standards both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I (AHUASS 04)
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Lecturing positions are available in the underlisted Department(s) with focus on the area(s) of specialization:
- Science Education:
- Area of Specialization: Biology Education, Chemistry Education, Computer Science Education, Physics Education, Library and Information Science
- Arts and Social Science Education:
- Area of Specialization: English Language Education
- Educational Management & Counselling
- Area of Specialization: Guidance and Counseling
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must be authorities in the relevant field with Ph.D. degree from any reputable University with evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals with relevant professional bodies where applicable.
- Computer Literacy is required for the post
Conditions of Service
Comparable to what is obtainable in the public universities in Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters, two (2) photocopies of their certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae (15 copies) to:
Adeta Road, Adewole Housing Estate,
P.M.B. 1601, Ilorin,
Application Deadline 26th February, 2020.
- Applicants should indicate in their Curriculum Vitae the position applied for.
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports on letter-head directly to the Registrar, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin. They should also advise their Referees to state in their Confidential Reports, the position applied for and the Departments / Units where the positions are based in the University.