Legal Executive at PoweredUp Consulting
PoweredUp Consulting is a fully indigenous organization that focuses on organizational enrichments through Human Resources and Coaching.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Executive
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos (Head Office)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Legal executive shall be responsible for monitoring and/or advising on all legal matters, commercial contracts, and agreements.
- The Legal Officer shall also ensure the company complies with the statutory and corporate governance practices and guidelines as observed in the quick service restaurant and confectionery industry.
- Review and advice management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures and provide internal advisory services to departments and units within the organization.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory and legal requirements. These includes leases, rents and property portfolio of the organization.
- It also involves liaising with external lawyers, prosecutors, police and such like in matters related to the organization, staff and government statutory matters.
- Provide general administrative assistance to the HR department and any other assignment as given by management.
- Handles all legal issues including internal disciplinary procedures, court cases, government agencies (pension funds payments, land use charges etc.) and other statutory levies compliance.
- Candidates should be a graduate of Law with required professional affiliation and permits to act as one
- 3 - 5 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Must be able to work well with a variety of personalities and balance multiple work priorities.
- Limited experience not a disadvantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Age: 25 - 40.
N100,000 Monthly (negotiable).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2022.