Lubes Distributor Sales Representatives at Sixxco Oil Limited
Sixxco Oil Limited is an oil and Gas Company fully registered in Nigeria in 2005 to do business in the downstream sector of the petroleum industry with registered office in Lagos and operational offices in Rivers State, Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom, Cross River and other states.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lubes Distributor Sales Representative
Locations: Cross River, Lagos and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The incumbent shall be responsible for the performance of the following duties:
- Prospecting and winning of new accounts for Lubricants and Fuels
- Ensuring products are delivered timely and in good condition to Customer Location with appropriate way bills and invoices are signed off and documented
- Marketing of fuels and LPG
- Ensuring accounts acknowledges receipt of payment for day's bidding.
- Response for prompting the Director of any meeting/ seminar as it concerns ABCON and CBN.
- Prompting Directors on payment for yearly ABCON membership dues, CBN levies etc.
- Responsible for feedback gathering from bidding field to the Directors.
- Proper documentation of Venite BDC documents and Sixxco documents.
- The preparation of Weekly Sales Reports of activities covered and forwarding same to the Sales Manager
- Prospecting and winning retainership customers for the retail fuel (filling station) sales
- Ensuring that company sales targets are met
- Attending to customer correspondences
- Account follow up for payment
- Accountable for getting daily depot prices for AGO, PMS and LPG from at least 5 depots within Lagos.
- VAT Teller gets to Tax Consultant Office
- Taking documents from PH and to offices concerned in Lagos
- Bidding for Venite BDC
- Responsible for filing of returns and selling to only approved /eligible customers to buy forex.
- Presenting cheques for next day bidding and ensuring cheque clears.
- Accountable for communicating product availability to the sales team at all times
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Ensuring strict observance and adherence to all QHSE rules applicable to our operations
- Ensuring high quality standard are maintained with managing movement of material in and out of the warehouse.
- Performs weekly sales review with the Sales Manager
- Follow up on customers for new orders/request
- Required to have a good knowledge of stock update at all times
- Attending to customer issues satisfactorily
- Mobilizing and supervise loading/offloading
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.