Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Maintenance Contract Manager at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Maintenance Contract Manager at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Jan 10, 2020, 1:18 PM
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific. Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Maintenance Contract Manager - Offshore / Onshore (H / F) Reference: 2019-14510 Location: Nigeria
- He or she ensures the contract's cost-effectiveness in accordance with the strategic decisions of his / her superiors.
- The Contract Manager manages and supervises the teams and equipment resources required to ensure the cost-effective implementation of a service contract.
- Ensure the achievement of QHSE results and proper application of HSE policy at the subsidiary.
- Manage the human and equipment resources required to perform contracts.
- Comply with and ensure compliance with QHSE rules, instructions and procedures in force at SPIE OGS.
- Ensure contract cost-effectiveness.
- Manager customer relations on the technical, commercial, administrative and financial levels.
- Ensure that contract aims defined with the customer and its line management are achieved.
- Makes forward plans for personnel movements, mobilisations and means.
- Leads his / her team and ensures the deployment of SPIE's management values.
- Manages his / her team's human resources problems in agreement with the Subsidiary Director.
- Validates the organisation set up and checks rotation programmes.
- Checks logistics organisation in collaboration with the logistics team.
- Co-ordinates personnel administration (rotations, clearances, training, etc.).
- Promotes the mobility of his / her personnel.
- Participates in the process of recruiting members of his / her team (expatriates and locals).
- Takes part in the annual salary increase and annual bonus review process.
- Ensures the implementation of the HR development scheme (EPICEA, CEDRE, training).
- Holds meeting with the Contract Site Representative, and then reassesses the skills and performance levels of his / her personnel and takes the necessary actions for their development (training, mentoring, coaching, etc.).
- Management interviews
- Management of office automation tools and planning tools
- Development of technical solutions in operational context
- Risk analysis
- 10 years of Operational experience in oil production / maintenance
- Management experience (as superintendant, CSR, etc.)
- Maintenance project control or similar, and / or maintenance contract management
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply onlineApplication Deadline Not Specified.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts