Maintenance / Site Caretaker / Security Assistant at Elkins Marine Training International Nigerias
Elkins Marine Training International Nigeria (EMTIN) is the official and number one school and consultant for governments, the maritime industry, oil and gas sector, shipping industry, offshore and onshore operators in Africa. We train, consult and provide solutions for corporate and private clients. Elkins was the first approved Maritime school in Nigeria quickly becoming the most reputable and biggest maritime training school in Africa. EMTI has headquarters in USA and offices in UK and other locations. We operate an international office and look forward to inviting professionals to join our workforce. This is a modern setup for top professionals and ambitious, skilled individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance / Site Caretaker / Security Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will help look after the site.
- Maintenance - Supervising the sites - Security.
- Keeping the site clear and safe.
- Maintaining the site and field.
- Maintaining equipments via training.
- Locking and unlocking the buildings, as required.
- Assisting users with setting up facilities such as chairs, tables etc.
- Dealing efficiently with pre-planned maintenance, day to day establishment requirements and problems that may arise.
- Undertaking minor repairs to fixtures and fittings.
- Overall, security officers are tasked with securing the premises and personnel by staying on patrol, monitoring surveillance equipment, performing building inspections, guarding entry points, and verifying visitors
- Using mower, brush cutter and other equipments to maintain the area as directed.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2+ years relevant work experience.
You must be:
- A good communicator
- An excellent listener
- Physically strong
- Work well alone or with a team
- Work with instructions
- Have good time management
- Be a leader in your department.
- Accommodation considered. (*Do not apply just for accommodation)
Please do not apply:
- If you can not communicate professionally and respectively,
- If you are having challenges with accommodation, need urgent quick money, just trying to avoid being idle at home.
- If you are not use to a modern setup.
- Do not apply if you have other commitments that will distract you.
- If you do not have good time management.
- If you find PH road too far from your location near hospital junction. - Travel must not be a challenge.
- If you can not send a full email application, with an introduction on the email body, a CV and an attached photo of yourself.
- Apply with the purpose of getting a career and achieving greatness.
N40,000 - N110,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Please attach a photo) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email. - Please attach a photo.
- Read this carefully. Missing out this information below makes your application void. Follow instructions:
- Do not apply for this role if you do not read the requirements below. Follow all the instructions to avoid wasting time and resources. Do not send an application with JUST AN ATTACHMENT. Send a intro message, CV and recent photo attached to be considered.
- Please do not send just an attachment file only. If it is just an attachment, your application will be rejected.
- Politely introduce yourself when you send an email application. NOT JUST AN ATTACHED FILE.
- You will be assessed, so please prepare before you apply.
- The role requires full attention so does not suit anyone that is distracted or has another role elsewhere.
- This is a career opportunity for a future or current professional.
- ***We are looking for the best talent to add to our workforce in an international organisation. Only suitable candidates will be selected. From trainee to professional level you will be assessed.
- Failure to do the above means you are not suitable and can not follow instructions.
- Only apply for this role if you live within 30 mins distance from PH road (Owerri)
- Pay close attention to the requirements when you apply. Missing out the required information will mean you application is not be considered automatically.
Application Deadline 15th October, 2023.