Manager at Michele's Vegan Kitchen
Michele's Vegan Kitchen is a wholesome Plant-Based Restaurant that promotes wholesome plant-based cuisine as a healthier lifestyle option through catering and food services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage the restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
Requirements and skills
- BSc Degree in Business Administration; Hospitality Management or Culinary schooling is a plus
- 1 - 2 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- Social media Skill is a must.
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Familiarity with accounting and invoice apps
- N70,000 - N120,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Manager" as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 13th June, 2022.