Marketing Executive at the National Institute of Credit Administration
The National Institute of Credit Administration (Chartered by Act of parliament No.1018 of 2022) is committed to bringing changes to the face and habit of credit business at all levels in Nigeria and influencing structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects at the National Institute of Credit Administration (NICA).
- The goal is to proactively reach out to the Institute’s target audience and cultivate their interest in the Institute’s professional membership, and deliver its products and services in ways that facilitate our continuous growth.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies necessary for an institute.
- Drive the Institute’s Professional Membership- Individuals and Corporates.
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum qualification: B.Sc / BA / HND in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Excellent communication and people skills; great personality.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role not less than 3 years.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Strong skills in social media and web analytics.
N100,000.00 (Gross) subject to review base on productivity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Successful applicant will be ready to resume immediately.
Application Deadline 10th June, 2023.