Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Pharmaceutical > Massive Recruitment In A Renowned Pharmaceutical Marketing Company
Massive Recruitment In A Renowned Pharmaceutical Marketing Company
Oct 23, 2018, 2:06 PM
A respected and well established Pharmaceutical Marketing company, with head office in Lagos and presence in most states of the federation, as part of their growth strategy, urgently requires suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Medical Representative Locations: Abuja, Kogi/Benue, Kaduna/Kano, Sokoto/Kebbi, Niger/Kwara, Bauchi/Plateau, Taraba/Adamawa, Borno, Cross River/Akwa Ibom, Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan - Oyo, Anambra, Enugu/Abakaliki, Aba - Abia/Owerri - Imo, Rivers/Bayelsa, Benin - Edo, Delta - Asaba, Ondo/Ekiti/Osun, Gombe/Yobe, Zamfara Requirements
- Our ideal candidate should have a Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology with or without some medical field sales experience.
- A Degree in Pharmacology or any other Biological Sciences with a minimum of 2-3 years hands-on experience in the same capacity is required.
- Our Ideal candidate must be experienced in digital marketing, with a proficiency in the use of online marketing tools, able to design, build and maintain our social media and online presence
- The candidate should be able to provide necessary assistance for the smooth running of administrative arm of the company.
- A Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration and a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the same capacity is required
- The candidate must be based in Lagos.
- A Degree in Accounting, with a minimum of 2-3 years experience in the same capacity is required
- Membership of ACCA or ICAN is an added advantage
- Our Ideal candidate must have excellent mathematics and statistical abilities with strong analytical skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- The candidate must be able to speak well, creative, ready to handle customer's complaints and provide feedback.
- A Degree in English Language, Business Administration
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools is an added advantage.
- The candidate must be skilled, creative and have good analytical skills, a positive mindset, good innovative ideas that can translate to the improved sales and market of our company’s product.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the same capacity is an added advantage.
- Our ideal candidate will manage the field sales force in the regions
- He or she will be responsible for driving the teams to meet the company’s set targets.
- A Degree in Pharmacy or any of the Biomedical Science courses with a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in the same capacity is required.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
OND / HND / BSC Holders Accounting Administrative Ogun State Abia State Anambra State Edo State Kano State Oyo State Plateau State Sales Borno State Experienced Personnel Human Resource Bauchi State Kaduna State Kebbi State Kwara State Niger State Sokoto State Zamfara State Customer Service Benue State Yobe State Imo State Adamawa State Cross River State Gombe State Ebonyi State Ekiti State Delta State Bayelsa State Enugu State Kogi State Ondo State Osun State Akwa Ibom State Taraba State Lagos State Marketing Rivers State Pharmacist