Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Mechanical Engineer at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
Mechanical Engineer at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
Jul 14, 2020, 11:40 PM
Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our vision is to be leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is “Let’s grow together”, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer (Filling Line) REF: ME20200002 Location: Oyo
- Monitoring the functioning process of the line
- Completing and maintaining accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the business.
- Allocating jobs to subordinates to ensure quick response to maintenance request.
- Carrying-out other duties as may be assigned by the management.
- Troubleshooting of the whole plant, from mixers, dispensers, liquid filling machines, packaging machines.
- Performing planned and predictive maintenance.
- Assessing need of spare parts.
- Minimum of B.Eng / HND in Mechanical Engineering or related field from a recognised Institution
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in manufacturing industries.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resumes (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using 'Mechanical Engineer (Filling Line) -REF-ME20200002' as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 31st July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts